Responsibilities (Functions and duties)
· Inspect company and contract vehicles to ensure adequate working order of mechanical, operational, and safety equipment.
· Executes transportation requirements for the company
· Inspect cargo to make sure loads are secure for transportation.
· Maintains all corporate assets, whether actual or contracted to ensure assets are in presentable and working condition.
· Maintains reports required by operational and residential contracts. Ensure timely submission.
· Coordinates communication between vendors, program/project managers and corporate staff, including contract requirements.
· Records expenses, including travel, hotels, and contract costs if required and approved.
· Forecasts and reports logistical needs of each assigned project site to provide adequate time to prepare logistical requirements.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required.